Publicity is a good thing because:
- More people will see what we are trying to do
- These people will spread the word
- It will be just a matter of time before everyone knows where to look to find out how they are being governed
That being said, there are a number of inaccuracies in the article:
- It is not Mr Ory Okolloh. It is Ms Ory Okolloh, as is made quite clear here and here
- The article’s title is “Kenyans in US create website to monitor MPs”. Nothing could be further from the truth. We are not in the US. Nor do we have to be to do the things we are trying to do with Mzalendo.com
That further having being said, we’re grateful for the coverage and the interest that we see in the emails you’ve sent us. We’ll collate some of your feedback and put it up as a post.
With regards to requests for more information about Mzalendo, the following might be of help:
Thanks for passing by.
As always, we welcome ideas and suggestions on how to improve