– MP Billow Kerrow on why the Finance Bill amendments were shot down.
– Legislators should sustain spirit of Finance Bill debate .
– Insurance bill approved by Parliament. Only 9 MPs contributed to the debate and the bill was passed without the requisite quorum. Only 22 MPs were present instead of the required 30.
– 7th public university approved by Parliament
– Anti-money laundering bill presented in Parliament. You can access a draft copy of the bill here.
– MPs cautioned by Speaker against asking questions of personal interest.